5744 Croydon Ave, San Jose, CA 951183 beds, 2 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Approximately 1,420 sq ft of living space and a lot size of 5,660 sq ft.
Recently updated, Move-in-condition home.
Tastefully decorated and newly painted with beautiful colors.
Remodeled kitchen features Maple cabinets, Granite countertops and Tile flooring.
Hardwood floors in Living, all bedrooms and hallway.
Updated bathrooms with tile flooring.
Pergo flooring in Family room with wood burning fireplace.
Plantation shutters, ceiling fans, whole house fan and air conditioning.
Bright and spacious living room.
Huge landscaped and low maintenance backyard with fruit trees and patio.
Help-U-Sell is saving these sellers thousands of dollars by charging a low set fee (Not even close to 5-6% like other realtors). The savings are then passed down to the buyers. Fee includes paperwork, advertising, & marketing, and escrow coordination. Call Meena or Jasbir at (510)-279-9580) to find out how you too can save thousands of dollars when selling your home
For a virtual tour please click on the link below:
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $698,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 56747048
- Zillow Home ID: 19755754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5744 Croydon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% less than in San Jose, and 40.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 5742 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$810K421,555
- 5748 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$775K321,500
- 5738 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$752K321,420
- 5750 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$778K421,555
- 1242 Dorchester Ln San Jose, CA$803K321,452
- 5752 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$755K321,420
- 1243 Dorchester Ln San Jose, CA$793K321,420
- 1231 Weathersfield Way San Jose, CA$786K421,555
- 5728 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$773K421,555
- 5754 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$770K421,555
- 1244 Dorchester Ln San Jose, CA$765K321,420
- 1245 Dorchester Ln San Jose, CA$806K421,555
- 1252 Ashcroft Ln San Jose, CA$715K321,300
- 1235 Weathersfield Way San Jose, CA$685K321,300
- 5724 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$739K321,425
- 1246 Dorchester Ln San Jose, CA$791K421,555
- 5758 Croydon Ave San Jose, CA$851K331,570
- 1239 Weathersfield Way San Jose, CA$775K321,420
- 1247 Dorchester Ln San Jose, CA$791K321,420
- 1254 Ashcroft Ln San Jose, CA$783K321,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!