5744 Victoria Dr, Oak Forest, IL 604525 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,874 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- REDUCED $50, 000!!!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 28172260010000
- Zillow Home ID: 4222801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5744 Victoria Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60452 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% lower than in Oak Forest, and 750.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60452 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oak Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60452 home values.
- 15457 Warwick Dr Oak Forest, IL$184K41.51,008
- 5742 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$192K--1.51,008
- 15451 Warwick Dr Oak Forest, IL$170K11.5954
- 5800 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$196K--1.51,280
- 5745 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$167K--11,008
- 5749 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$187K42936
- 15354 James Dr Oak Forest, IL$139K--1960
- 15445 Warwick Dr Oak Forest, IL$168K31.51,008
- 5741 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$186K321,200
- 5740 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$211K42936
- 5801 Orange Ln Oak Forest, IL$173K--11,008
- 5801 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$180K--1960
- 15348 James Dr Oak Forest, IL$155K--1.51,008
- 5737 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$184K--1.5936
- 5804 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$194K--21,260
- 15439 Warwick Dr Oak Forest, IL$175K--1.51,008
- 5805 Victoria Dr Oak Forest, IL$179K--1936
- 15342 James Dr Oak Forest, IL$153K--1.5960
- 5720 Edward Dr Oak Forest, IL$149K--1960
- 5716 Edward Dr Oak Forest, IL$172K431,008
Nearby Schools in Oak Forest
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.