5746 Masters Blvd, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: S4800572
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 850 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,686 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 212328055804800
- Zillow Home ID: 46168880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5746 Masters Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 223.3% greater than in Bay Hill, and 261% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bay Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292