575 27th St, San Francisco, CA 941313 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115069133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 575 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in San Francisco, and 58% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noe Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 579 27th St San Francisco, CA--------
- 567 27th St # 3 San Francisco, CA$1.36M321,600
- 567 27th St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.3M321,600
- 567 27th St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.47M321,600
- 559 27th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.02M21--
- 559 27th St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$1.57M321,800
- 557 27th St # 3 San Francisco, CA$1.15M221,350
- 557 27th St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.27M321,500
- 557 27th St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.22M321,556
- 557 27th St # IT1 San Francisco, CA$1.35M321,556
- 581 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.62M321,562
- 555 27th St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$1.08M221,285
- 555 27th St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.29M321,433
- 555 27th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.22M----1,494
- 541 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.29M--21,500
- 541-543 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.32M--21,500
- 1847 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.45M--1906
- 1901 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.53M231,879
- 1907 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--21,275
- 1839 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.39M--1855
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.