- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
575 63rd St S, Birmingham, AL 352124 beds, 2 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- Finished basement, 468 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 23223011010000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 958060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 575 63rd St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% greater than in Birmingham, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35212 home values.
- 579 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$97K31.51,352
- 563 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$31K21936
- 580 64th St S Birmingham, AL$71K21864
- 559 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$47K31888
- 572 64th St S Birmingham, AL$39K321,260
- 568 64th St S Birmingham, AL$31K311,010
- 568 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$40K311,260
- 553 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$57K21864
- 601 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$40K21672
- 562 64th St S Birmingham, AL$37K21784
- 564 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$103K421,220
- 551 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$46K31936
- 556 64th St S Birmingham, AL$51K31930
- 605 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$36K31850
- 600 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$80K321,151
- 600 64th St S Birmingham, AL$48K311,232
- 547 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$39K311,064
- 552 64th St S Birmingham, AL$42K311,204
- 604 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$51K21672
- 609 63rd St S Birmingham, AL$40K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!