- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
575 76th St, Niagara Falls, NY 143042 beds, 1 bath, 1,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $61,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 364 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 2911001600120005069000
- Zillow Home ID: 31448145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 575 76th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% less than in Niagara Falls, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14304 home values.
- 585 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$64K311,320
- 569 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$68K311,000
- 591 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$72K311,296
- 565 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$95K311,408
- 581 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$91K311,606
- 574 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$108K331,412
- 559 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$67K421,361
- 580 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$53K21792
- 584 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$55K211,100
- 555 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$70K31.51,260
- 7516 Wing Ct Niagara Falls, NY$54K311,176
- 590 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$49K21792
- 572 77th St Niagara Falls, NY$56K311,125
- 568 77th St Niagara Falls, NY$63K311,125
- 578 77th St Niagara Falls, NY$64K321,504
- 562 77th St Niagara Falls, NY$67K311,125
- 594 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$107K311,530
- 549 76th St Niagara Falls, NY$68K21792
- 582 77th St Niagara Falls, NY$51K41.51,496
- 558 77th St Niagara Falls, NY$54K21.51,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.