575 La Mirada Ave, San Marino, CA 911083 beds, 2 baths, 1,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/21 2pm-5pm
- Lot: 5,575 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1996 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $817
- MLS #: SW14201253
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,505 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5323014030
- Zillow Home ID: 20698848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 575 La Mirada Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% lower than in San Marino, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission District home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Marino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission District home values.
- 589 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.26M321,615
- 563 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.88M432,432
- 551 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.31M422,064
- 601 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.22M321,516
- 2574 Monterey Rd San Marino, CA$1.06M211,436
- 2588 Monterey Rd San Marino, CA$1.25M321,638
- 2560 Monterey Rd San Marino, CA$1.44M311,920
- 2600 Monterey Rd San Marino, CA$1.25M321,758
- 539 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.49M432,290
- 615 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.18M221,470
- 576 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.23M331,595
- 556 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$988K211,425
- 590 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.04M321,500
- 540 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.12M211,290
- 2616 Monterey Rd San Marino, CA$1.21M321,603
- 2540 Monterey Rd San Marino, CA$1.68M222,296
- 600 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.03M321,438
- 526 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.2M211,471
- 517 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.3M311,680
- 631 La Mirada Ave San Marino, CA$1.27M331,718
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.