575 San Anselmo Ave, Colton, CA 923243 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1994 for $108,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 471 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Gazebo over spa, side yard has concrete, remodeled kitchen.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,690 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 0142691260000
- Zillow Home ID: 17229301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 575 San Anselmo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.9% less than in San Bernardino, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho West home values.
- 585 San Anselmo Rialto, CA$220K321,317
- 585 San Anselmo Ave Colton, CA$209K32--
- 565 San Anselmo Ave Colton, CA$206K32.51,494
- 595 San Anselmo Ave Colton, CA$205K221,203
- 555 San Anselmo San Bernardino, CA$205K321,442
- 574 Macy St Colton, CA$206K321,442
- 574 N Macy St San Bernardino, CA$202K421,310
- 584 Macy St Colton, CA$206K221,203
- 564 Macy St Colton, CA$204K321,317
- 594 Macy St Colton, CA$215K321,442
- 594 N Macy St San Bernardino, CA$200K321,140
- 605 San Anselmo Ave Colton, CA$233K32.51,494
- 554 Macy St Colton, CA$203K321,442
- 574 San Anselmo Ave Colton, CA$214K321,317
- 554 San Anselmo Ave Colton, CA$213K321,442
- 606 N Macy St San Bernardino, CA$207K321,317
- 584 San Anselmo Ave Colton, CA$234K32.51,494
- 564 San Anselmo Ave Colton, CA$229K32.51,494
- 2321 Huff St Colton, CA$202K32.51,486
- 2327 Huff St Colton, CA$196K321,442
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.