- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 62 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,343 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 21211075
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 598 sqft
- Exterior \ Aluminum, Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ Workshop, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Eating Area \ Kitchen Some Updates, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Family Room, Eating Area \ Kitchen Galley, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Trees Small, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490706126268000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1244184
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $149-151K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 25.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|5736 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$155K||2||--||1,200|
|5752 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$141K||3||2||1,164|
|5732 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$143K||2||1||1,106|
|5730 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$189K||3||2||2,316|
|5802 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$159K||3||--||1,250|
|5753 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$158K||3||--||1,170|
|5747 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$199K||3||--||2,180|
|5741 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$138K||2||--||898|
|5810 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$228K||2||1||1,868|
|5735 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$157K||2||1||1,924|
|5726 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$252K||4||1||2,307|
|5814 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$206K||2||--||2,231|
|5751 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$189K||3||--||1,600|
|5737 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$180K||4||2||2,000|
|5731 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$110K||2||--||832|
|5805 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$176K||3||1||1,497|
|5735 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$191K||4||2||2,176|
|5801 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$143K||2||--||992|
|5733 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$158K||2||2||1,728|
|5722 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$163K||3||--||1,116|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!