- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5752 Whichard Rd, Stokes, NC 278843 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $35,000
- Parking: 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 066553
- Zillow Home ID: 61903583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5752 Whichard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stokes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% less than in Greenville Metro, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stokes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stokes home values.
- 2028 Staton Mill Rd Stokes, NC$254K--22,859
- 5730 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$182K32.52,382
- 5788 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$176K422,050
- 2038 Staton Mill Rd Stokes, NC$195K--22,376
- 5718 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$133K321,687
- 2046 Staton Mill Rd Stokes, NC--Studio----
- 5702 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$209K42.52,310
- 2052 Staton Mill Rd Stokes, NC--------
- 2064 Staton Mill Rd Stokes, NC--Studio----
- 5725 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$377K32.54,082
- 5694 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$171K422,204
- 5714 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$203K--22,067
- 5701 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$121K321,707
- 2082 Staton Mill Rd Stokes, NC$158K221,920
- Whichard Rd NC--------
- 5708 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC$175K32.52,177
- 1999 Staton Mill Rd Bethel, NC$225K411,950
- 5642 Whichard Rd Stokes, NC----0.5--
- 1910 Staton Mill Rd Bethel, NC$52K21840
- 1850 Staton Mill Rd Bethel, NC$123K21.53,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.