5753 Dorothy Dr, North Olmsted, OH 440704 beds, 4 baths, 2,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 159 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $176,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 3601964
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 23508041
- Zillow Home ID: 33471265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5753 Dorothy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44070 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Olmsted, and 10.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44070 home values.
- 5769 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$155K31.52,080
- 5737 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$147K42.52,338
- 5785 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$151K31.52,080
- 5721 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$152K31.52,080
- 5804 Decker Rd North Olmsted, OH$96K211,008
- 5794 Decker Rd North Olmsted, OH$68K311,140
- 5801 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$156K31.52,124
- 5816 Decker Rd North Olmsted, OH$116K31.51,260
- 5758 Decker Rd North Olmsted, OH$71K211,092
- 5832 Decker Rd North Olmsted, OH$132K311,218
- 5817 Dorothy Dr # 436 North Olmsted, OH$187K42.52,338
- 5687 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$160K41.52,080
- 5844 Decker Rd North Olmsted, OH$123K31.51,284
- 5833 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$158K432,338
- 5756 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$193K41.51,960
- 5740 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$139K432,338
- 5772 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$167K422,250
- 5669 Dorothy Dr North Olmsted, OH$176K31.52,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.