- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5753 E Enrose St, Mesa, AZ 852053 beds, 2 baths, 1,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $124,900
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,283 sqft
- Parcel #: 14178604
- Zillow Home ID: 7673308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5753 E Enrose Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alta Mesa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% less than in Mesa, and 128.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alta Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alta Mesa home values.
- 5761 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$205K--2.51,753
- 5745 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$165K321,244
- 5754 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ$194K--2.51,430
- 5746 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ$188K--21,464
- 5762 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ$202K--2.51,542
- 5750 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$168K--21,271
- 5758 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$239K321,956
- 5737 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$190K--21,644
- 5742 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$170K--21,297
- 5738 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ$179K321,415
- 5766 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$213K321,698
- 5801 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$202K--2.751,562
- 5734 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$180K--2.51,549
- 5749 E Evergreen St Mesa, AZ$179K221,750
- 5804 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ$205K--2.751,562
- 5731 E Enrose St Mesa, AZ$200K321,548
- 5751 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ$201K--2.51,430
- 5757 E Evergreen St Mesa, AZ$191K--2.51,549
- 5759 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ$240K422,016
- 5730 E Ellis St Mesa, AZ$195K--2.51,557
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.