5753 S Genoa Ct, Aurora, CO 800154 beds, 3 baths, 2,497 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,059 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $358,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 650 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,497 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 207315417068
- Zillow Home ID: 13116017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5753 S Genoa Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% higher than in Arapahoe, and 79.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arapahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80015 home values.
- 5743 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$377K432,813
- 19771 E Dorado Ave Aurora, CO$395K443,175
- 19792 E Dorado Ave Aurora, CO$391K443,061
- 5733 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$364K42.52,704
- 19782 E Dorado Ave Aurora, CO$470K54.54,081
- 19772 E Dorado Ave Aurora, CO$443K453,175
- 5729 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$391K42.52,803
- 5754 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$367K42.52,813
- 5773 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$468K54.54,058
- 19741 E Dorado Ave Aurora, CO$481K54.254,082
- 5760 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$379K442,806
- 19751 E Dorado Ave Aurora, CO$394K443,157
- 5744 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$406K433,653
- 19762 E Dorado Ave Aurora, CO$418K44.52,863
- 5782 S Flanders Ct Aurora, CO$508K554,805
- 5764 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$352K432,497
- 5778 S Flanders Ct Aurora, CO$386K42.52,776
- 5783 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$387K42.52,776
- 5723 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$380K442,800
- 5774 S Genoa Ct Aurora, CO$383K432,813
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!