5754 E Palm Oasis St# 17, Palm Springs, CA 92264
Sold on 8/23/12: $235,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,577 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $235,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18136485
- Days on Zillow485
- Garage Size298
- Parcel #681471017
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$219,870||$200K – $244K||-$6,749||$139||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,371/mo||$1.5K – $3K/mo||-$42||$1.50||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 92264 home values will rise 16% next year, compared to a 16.7% rise for Palm Springs as a whole. Among 92264 homes, this home is valued 13.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92264 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Palm Springs, and 38.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92264 home values.
Neighborhood for 5754 E Palm Oasis Street # 17
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cathedral City Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
- Cielo Vista Charter School (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
- Nellie N. Coffman Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Cathedral City High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- King's Schools of the Desert K-8 0.2 mi
- Calvary Christian School PK-12 1.2 mi
- Agua Caliente Elementary K-5 2.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005