5756 Norwaldo Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462204 beds, 2 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 278 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490706126305000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1244248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5756 Norwaldo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5754 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$166K321,976
- 5742 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$134K21988
- 5740 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$185K423,396
- 5802 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$200K3--2,031
- 5738 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$116K2--998
- 5743 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$148K21928
- 5739 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$165K312,034
- 5747 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$155K3--958
- 5735 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$153K3--1,257
- 5734 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$160K211,650
- 5729 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$144K2--981
- 5810 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$148K3--1,432
- 5724 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$139K2--1,163
- 5801 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$162K3--1,474
- 5725 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN$150K31.51,900
- 5747 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$211K3--2,180
- 5753 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$166K3--1,170
- 5741 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$141K2--898
- 5814 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN$184K----2,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.