Bedroom 4 has a multi-use purpose which can be used as an office or den also with laminate flooring and is accessible to the Master Retreat. The spacious Master Retreat has dual large windows, ceiling fan and upgraded carpeting. The Master Retreat's bathroom has dual sinks, separate shower stall, Garden Tub and the closet comes with California style shelving as well. The garage has a utility room large enough for washer, dryer and cabinets for detergents. The exterior of the home is well landscaped with lush trees and bushes. The backyard has an inviting wood deck with a concrete area. Currently with no rear neighbors light up some tiki torches or stay inside the screened covered patio.
Owner is a licensed Florida Real Estate Agent.
- Lot: 6,085 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 3,028 all time views
- HOA Fee: $116
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $157,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Property Description \ One Story, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Interior Features \ Other, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Utilities \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,142 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 242330898302900
- Zillow Home ID: 62638467
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts Vista East home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Vista East homes, this home is valued 24.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vista East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.2% greater than in Orlando, and 367.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
|5748 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$226K||4||2||2,107|
|5764 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$214K||3||2||2,000|
|5740 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$224K||3||2||2,150|
|5772 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$195K||3||2||1,726|
|5732 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$309K||5||3||3,610|
|5780 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$175K||3||2||1,502|
|5775 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$212K||4||2||1,876|
|5724 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$232K||4||2.5||2,367|
|5788 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$226K||4||2||2,176|
|5753 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$226K||4||2||2,170|
|5745 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$212K||4||2||1,960|
|5745 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$215K||4||2||1,960|
|8601 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$248K||4||2.5||2,284|
|5716 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$182K||3||2||1,509|
|5796 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$282K||5||3||2,880|
|8613 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$226K||4||2||2,150|
|5708 Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||$239K||4||2||2,170|
|Port Concorde Ln Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8625 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$268K||4||3||2,750|
|8637 Hastings Beach Blvd Orlando, FL||$232K||4||2.5||2,262|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!