5758 Thrush Dr, Houston, TX 77033
Sold on 4/24/13: $58,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,261 sq ft
- Lot:6,696 sqft
- Year Built:1961
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $58,000
- Heating Type:Other
*It is conveniently located about 3 miles away from access to 610 and close to Reliant Stadium, Medical Center, and Galleria.
*New elementary school located less than 1 mile from home.
*Comes with an antique gas stove and oven range.
*Beautiful hard wood floors throughout the home and tile in the bathrooms.
**Will review all offers!
Call me at 832-304-0522
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath
- Additional FeaturesIncome$$$
- Zillow Home ID28030469
- Last Remodel Year1961
- Parcel #0870580000015
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count6
- School DistrictHouston
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow319
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Garage Size300
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|A licensed real estate professional should be contacted to provide additional information and analysis for a more accurate estimate of a property's value.|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$49,180||$26K – $56K||-$508||$39||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,004/mo||$863 – $1.2K/mo||-$8||$0.80||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South Park home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Houston as a whole. Among Houston homes, this home is valued 59.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% greater than in Houston, and 248.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park home values.
Neighborhood for 5758 Thrush Drive
- 5754 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$77K31.51,284
- 5762 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$88K31.01,570
- 5759 Heron Dr Houston, TX$78K31.51,285
- 5763 Heron Dr Houston, TX$70K31.51,086
- 5755 Heron Dr Houston, TX$76K31.51,246
- 5766 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$78K32.01,232
- 5750 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$82K31.51,428
- 5759 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$134K33.02,184
- 5767 Heron Dr Houston, TX$73K31.51,164
- 5751 Heron Dr Houston, TX$76K31.51,273
- 5763 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$76K31.51,270
- 5755 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$72K31.51,102
- 5770 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$117K32.01,921
- 5746 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$74K31.01,246
- 5767 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$75K31.51,230
- 5751 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$72K31.51,115
- 5771 Heron Dr Houston, TX$81K31.51,296
- 5747 Heron Dr Houston, TX$80K31.51,335
- 5771 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$74K31.51,168
- 5747 Thrush Dr Houston, TX$79K31.51,304
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005