576 Palo Alto Ave, Mountain View, CA 940413 beds, 3 baths, 1,879 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The house has gone through several elegant remodels or upgrades: new kitchen, new master bath, earthquake safe upgrades for the foundation; hardwoodfloor in the cottage, Granite countertops, etc. Yet its original charm of 1911 Craftsman style has been very well maintained resulting in very open floor plan ready to enterain family and friends.
Very nice, quite and safe neighborhood. Great neighbors who lived here for a long time and most of the folks are very family oriented. Recently there have been quite a number of young families who moved in this neighborhood given it a good balance across diverse age groups.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,405,000
- Price/sqft: $748
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Large additional cottage with seperate bath; Gazibo
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,879 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1911
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 15424062
- Zillow Home ID: 19514223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 576 Palo Alto Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94041, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% less than in Mountain View, and 32.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94041 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94041 home values.
- 568 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.53M221,727
- 1430 Latham St Mountain View, CA$1.41M321,640
- 556 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.53M32.51,870
- 610 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.06M211,028
- 1460 Latham St Mountain View, CA$1.14M21894
- 1390 Latham St Mountain View, CA$2.14M333,500
- 550 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.18M22902
- 1445 Latham St Mountain View, CA$1.02M21752
- 620 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.4M321,549
- 607 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.08M21984
- 575 Pettis Ave Mountain View, CA$1.24M211,178
- 540 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.15M21971
- 573 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.42M211,545
- 565 Pettis Ave Mountain View, CA$1.63M321,683
- 615 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.35M32.51,762
- 1455 Latham St Mountain View, CA$1.32M321,553
- 630 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.61M321,596
- 561 Palo Alto Ave Mountain View, CA$1.51M321,708
- 555 Pettis Ave Mountain View, CA$1.72M322,291
- 1492 Latham St Mountain View, CA$1.23M311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.