- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
576 Providence St, Woonsocket, RI 028956 beds, 4 baths, 3,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,031 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $193,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,756 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:11F L:230 U:2
- Zillow Home ID: 66003782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 576 Providence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Woonsocket, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 604 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$179K321,848
- 594 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$156K31.51,685
- 25 Piedmont St Woonsocket, RI$122K411,144
- 9 Piedmont St Woonsocket, RI$89K21816
- 563 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$145K632,548
- 525 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$159K213,696
- 555 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$136K311,710
- 33 Piedmont St Woonsocket, RI$121K211,008
- 606 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$143K432,554
- 601 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$139K522,352
- 612 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$138K622,464
- 591 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$122K311,215
- 21 Avenue B Woonsocket, RI$116K311,242
- 620 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$122K311,170
- 613 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$140K422,352
- 535 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$183K733,886
- 20 Avenue B Woonsocket, RI$140K421,632
- 53 Piedmont St Woonsocket, RI$183K421,440
- 623 Providence St Woonsocket, RI$144KStudio--2,352
- 13 Redwood St Woonsocket, RI$96K11691
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.