- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 5,364 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $454,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $357
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,271 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: M:113.0 B:0007 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 56400528
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $458-540K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02474 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Arlington as a whole. Among 02474 homes, this home is valued 5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02474, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Arlington, and 86.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02474 home values.
|580 Summer St Arlington, MA||$577K||3||2.5||1,467|
|112 Park Avenue Ext Arlington, MA||$529K||3||1||1,332|
|572 Summer St Arlington, MA||$498K||3||1||1,344|
|112 Park Avenue Ext UNIT 2 Arlington, MA||$522K||3||2.5||1,545|
|112 Park Avenue Ext UNIT 1 Arlington, MA||$380K||2||1||1,045|
|112 Park Avenue Ext Arlington, MA||$512K||3||1||1,332|
|108 Park Avenue Ext Arlington, MA||$430K||2||1||768|
|7 Morris St Arlington, MA||$559K||3||2||1,622|
|568 Summer St Arlington, MA||$507K||3||1.5||1,344|
|104 Park Avenue Ext Arlington, MA||$624K||4||2||1,581|
|569 Summer St Arlington, MA||$507K||3||1||1,396|
|581 Summer St Arlington, MA||$460K||2||1.5||1,056|
|577 Summer St Arlington, MA||$493K||2||1.5||1,486|
|11 Morris St Arlington, MA||$499K||3||1||1,176|
|111 Park Avenue Ext Arlington, MA||$825K||3||1.5||2,709|
|587 Summer St Arlington, MA||$466K||2||1||1,153|
|588 Summer St Arlington, MA||$511K||2||1||1,344|
|591 Summer St Arlington, MA||$450K||2||1.5||1,078|
|573 Summer St Arlington, MA||$489K||3||2||1,127|
|592 Summer St Arlington, MA||$506K||2||1||1,372|
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!