- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5760 Baltimore Ave, Cocoa, FL 329273 beds, 2 baths, 1,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 391 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 23 3528JN001790001800
- Zillow Home ID: 43395844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5760 Baltimore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32927 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Cocoa, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32927 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32927 home values.
- 5770 Baltimore Ave Cocoa, FL$87K321,309
- 5750 Baltimore Ave Cocoa, FL$147K321,716
- 5780 Baltimore Ave Cocoa, FL$137K321,594
- Adina Rd Cocoa, FL$134K321,540
- 6155 Adele St Cocoa, FL$97K321,803
- 6140 Adele St Cocoa, FL$168K432,028
- 6165 Adina Rd Cocoa, FL--------
- 5800 Baltimore Ave Cocoa, FL$87K31.51,026
- 6145 Adele St Cocoa, FL$88K321,253
- 6170 Adina Rd Cocoa, FL$138K421,600
- 6130 Adele St Cocoa, FL$158K321,543
- 6155 Adina Rd Cocoa, FL$129K321,614
- 5810 Baltimore Ave Cocoa, FL$80K321,026
- 6160 Adina Rd Cocoa, FL$114K321,430
- 6135 Adele St Cocoa, FL$71K321,264
- 5820 Baltimore Ave Cocoa, FL$151K321,999
- 6120 Adele St Cocoa, FL$109K321,076
- 6245 Balboa St Cocoa, FL$68K321,187
- 6150 Adina Rd Cocoa, FL--------
- 6145 Adina Rd Cocoa, FL$143K321,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!