- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5760 Donnelly Cir, Orlando, FL 328213 beds, 2 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,962 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 182429197501050
- Zillow Home ID: 46154029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5760 Donnelly Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 226.1% higher than in Williamsburg, and 272.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Williamsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32821 home values.
- 5766 Donnelly Cir Orlando, FL$207K321,678
- 5498 Deer Creek Dr Orlando, FL$179K321,260
- 5492 Deer Creek Dr Orlando, FL$181K321,228
- 5754 Donnelly Cir Orlando, FL$242K432,478
- 5772 Donnelly Cir Orlando, FL$218K321,960
- 5410 Dorrington Ln Orlando, FL$225K322,155
- 5486 Deer Creek Dr Orlando, FL$207K321,449
- 5506 Deer Creek Dr Orlando, FL$153K321,114
- 5783 Donnelly Cir Orlando, FL--------
- 5480 Deer Creek Dr Orlando, FL$157K321,266
- 5748 Donnelly Cir Orlando, FL$272K321,674
- 5409 Dorrington Ln Orlando, FL$298K432,598
- 5778 Donnelly Cir Orlando, FL$211K322,027
- Dunmore Ct Orlando, FL$190K321,558
- 5512 Deer Creek Dr Orlando, FL$158K321,228
- 5474 Deer Creek Dr Orlando, FL$162K321,258
- 5518 Deer Creek Dr Orlando, FL$199K321,247
- 5742 Donnelly Cir Orlando, FL$288K432,246
- 5416 Dorrington Ln Orlando, FL$284K321,835
- 5784 Donnelly Cir Orlando, FL$218K322,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!