5764 Genoa St, Oakland, CA 946082 beds, 2 baths, 1,187 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2014 for $441,000
- Price/sqft: $372
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,187 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1913
- Parcel #: 015 128201900
- Zillow Home ID: 24754088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5764 Genoa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% greater than in Oakland, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94608 home values.
- 5776 Genoa St Oakland, CA$558K311,172
- 848 Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$542K211,188
- 844 Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$636K643,014
- 5780 Genoa St Oakland, CA$562K311,365
- 840 Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$617K431,946
- 845 58th St Oakland, CA$586K421,680
- Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$544K221,576
- 850 Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$583K332,300
- 845 Arlington Ave Emeryville, CA$655K------
- 841 58th St Oakland, CA$549K311,145
- 853 58th St Oakland, CA--432,313
- 838 Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$610K----2,964
- 5720 Genoa St Oakland, CA$959K83.53,746
- 860 Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$563K532,681
- 839 58th St Oakland, CA$559K421,400
- 859 58th St Oakland, CA$571K421,657
- 834 Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$551K221,068
- 5721 Genoa St Oakland, CA$414K21840
- 851 Arlington Ave Oakland, CA$349K21890
- 5716 Genoa St Oakland, CA$630K42.52,065
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.