5767 Lasaine Ave, Encino, CA 913164 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 2254019001
- Zillow Home ID: 19977380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5767 Lasaine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 5761 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$445K21796
- 5757 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$522K311,083
- 5782 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$583K321,585
- 17327 Hatteras St Encino, CA$699K431,768
- 17321 Hatteras St Encino, CA$711K42.752,235
- 5776 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$484K221,294
- 5751 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$501K211,071
- 5772 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$623K321,620
- 17333 Hatteras St Encino, CA$438K21812
- 5766 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$463K21783
- 5747 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$680K331,968
- 5766 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$480K211,003
- 5760 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$482K21999
- 17337 Hatteras St Encino, CA$524K321,684
- 5756 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$616K321,527
- 5802 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$471K21752
- 17326 Burma St Encino, CA$682K321,788
- 17320 Burma St Encino, CA$488K211,003
- 5762 Andasol Ave Encino, CA$681K32.51,909
- 5741 Lasaine Ave Encino, CA$423K21783
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.