5769 Foothill Dr, Hollywood, CA 900683 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,110 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Territorial
- pond with waterfall, many fruit trees, large 2-car garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 1,675 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113112518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5769 Foothill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2016 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.87M442,318
- 2000 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$824K221,256
- 2020 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.07M221,864
- 1968 Taft Ave Los Angeles, CA$998K321,758
- 1962 Taft Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.14M211,333
- 2027 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.04M231,798
- 2045 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.24M331,852
- 1967 N Wilton Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.11M311,428
- 2026 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.15M221,999
- 2001 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.66M432,390
- 1963 N Wilton Pl Los Angeles, CA$900K21.51,300
- 1958 Taft Ave Los Angeles, CA$994K211,560
- 2055 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.32M322,152
- 1959 N Wilton Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.21M412,560
- 2030 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$910K221,717
- 2059 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.92M233,653
- 1954 Taft Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.07M632,756
- 2008 Taft Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M42.51,924
- 2046 Morgan Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.19M443,100
- 1955 N Wilton Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.58M722,443
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.