577 K St, Washougal, WA 986714 beds, 2 baths, 1,534 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Close in and convenient to commutes and a short walk to the Washougal River.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $235,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- RV Parking
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 180
- Parcel #: 131441000
- Zillow Home ID: 23303844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 577 K Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98671, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% higher than in Washougal, and 3.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washougal.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98671 home values.
- 559 K St Washougal, WA$150K311,200
- 607 K St Washougal, WA$173K211,258
- 562 K St Washougal, WA$165K211,196
- 539 K St Washougal, WA$233K321,652
- 561 K St Washougal, WA$310K42.252,109
- 581 K St Washougal, WA$378K33.52,635
- 610 K St Washougal, WA$141K211,072
- 626 K St Washougal, WA$121K11520
- 1151 6th Ct Washougal, WA$173K31.11,160
- 623 K St Washougal, WA$229K31.252,604
- 620 K St Washougal, WA$100K11520
- 541 K St Washougal, WA$317K32.52,016
- 529 K St Washougal, WA$205K221,508
- 1012 6th St Washougal, WA$175K211,292
- 1181 6th Ct Washougal, WA$162K321,156
- 963 6th St Washougal, WA$183K411,556
- 550 K St Washougal, WA$160K311,092
- 634 K St Washougal, WA$150K211,248
- 954 6th St Washougal, WA$160K211,456
- 661 K St Washougal, WA$365K41.752,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.