5770 Monica Dr, Eight Mile, AL 366133 beds, 2 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 56 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $132,040
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: 507936
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: R022308281000002007
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 80132789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5770 Monica Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36613 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 85% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 143.4% greater than in Eight Mile, and 343.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36613 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eight Mile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36613 home values.
- 5787 Monica Dr Eight Mile, AL$304K----2,732
- 5810 Monica Dr Eight Mile, AL$316K----3,917
- 5801 Monica Dr Eight Mile, AL$163K321,708
- Chandler Ct Eight Mile, AL--------
- 3430 Karin Ct Eight Mile, AL$204K----1,903
- 5023 Jarrett Rd Eight Mile, AL$41K311,160
- Chandler Ct AL--------
- 3449 Jarrett Rd Eight Mile, AL$76K321,288
- 3439 Chandler Ct Eight Mile, AL$196K6--1,953
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.