5772 Buckeye Pkwy, Grove City, OH 431235 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
It all starts when you pull into your custom (you'll see the word 'custom' a lot here) stamped concrete driveway and sidewalk that end at the 3 car garage. When you stop to smell the fragrant white blooms in the front landscape, you'll notice how nice everything looks. We can thank the irrigation system for that. A few more steps lead you to the custom, standing seam roof over the front porch. Stepping inside, you're greeted by soaring ceilings and beautiful walnut color hardwood floors. To your immediate left is an impressive dining room trimmed with wainscoting and centered under a tray ceiling. To the right is a spacious office enclosed by glass-insert French doors. You'll need to come up with a new excuse for getting your work done once the boss sees this.
You'll have to forgive your guests if they don't give these two rooms the attention they deserve because the high ceilings will probably draw them forward into the large, but still very comfortable, great room. A custom-built black granite fireplace grounds the two-story wall of windows on the eastern wall. While you gaze up the wall, be sure to take note of the upgraded, custom finish, trim package that continues into the kitchen. You might also notice the speakers because the audio wiring was pre-installed throughout the home. The traffic flows easily into the open kitchen, making it a perfect home for entertaining. Another tray ceiling helps hide the recessed lighting that ensures a well lit cooking area and pendant lights give it a little warmth. Well-chosen granite countertops highlight cabinetry that was custom built around stainless steel KitchenAid appliances. A large walk-in pantry allows you to keep the place stocked. For the (more common) informal meals, barstools at the island and ample room for a kitchen table are available. We guess you'll choose the table because it offers a stunning panoramic view of an 8 acre horse farm '
Zillow says our description is too long. Please follow this link to read the rest of it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8848831/5772%20Buckeye%20Parkway%20Details.pdf
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,424 sqft
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 040013138
- Zillow Home ID: 87890054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5772 Buckeye Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Grove City, and 137.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
- 5784 Buckeye Pkwy Grove City, OH$409K553,687
- 5760 Buckeye Pkwy Grove City, OH$338K322,264
- 5796 Buckeye Pkwy Grove City, OH--------
- 5748 Buckeye Pkwy Grove City, OH$390K543,292
- 5736 Buckeye Pkwy Grove City, OH$340K443,434
- 5825 Copper Ct Grove City, OH$265K43.23,370
- 5774 Daffodil Ct Grove City, OH$170K42.52,347
- 5724 Buckeye Pkwy Grove City, OH$305K322,356
- 1726 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$138K31.51,274
- 5794 Daffodil Ct Grove City, OH$339K43.53,754
- 1740 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$561K43.12,722
- 5820 Copper Ct Grove City, OH$181K32.51,868
- 5762 Daffodil Ct Grove City, OH$252K42.52,515
- 5712 Buckeye Pkwy Grove City, OH$395K52.53,787
- 5784 Daffodil Ct Grove City, OH--------
- 5850 Daisy Trail Dr Grove City, OH$278K42.52,810
- 5839 Copper Ct Grove City, OH$239K442,658
- 1716 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$145K31.51,250
- 1721 Borror Rd Grove City, OH--------
- 5836 Copper Ct Grove City, OH$185K321,524
Nearby Schools in Grove City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292