This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $120,900
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Playground, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Financing Available \ Cash, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Private Road, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 636 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 102330890800634
- Zillow Home ID: 71092544
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $40-50K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32822 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32822 homes, this home is valued 54% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.8% higher than in Orlando, and 820% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32822 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 5773 Gatlin Ave|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!