- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5774 Yorkshire Rd, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $46,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21073224
- Zillow Home ID: 88246334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5774 Yorkshire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 148.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% higher than in Detroit, and 686.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 5782 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$77K--11,764
- 5766 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$41K321,633
- 5796 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$53K321,683
- 5800 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$65K--1.51,247
- 5760 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$43K31.51,256
- 5810 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$64K--1.51,238
- 5750 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$33K31.51,403
- 5742 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$87K--22,478
- 5767 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$53K431,488
- 5775 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$49K311,263
- 5759 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$70K42.51,500
- 5751 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$57K--1.51,280
- 5775 Bishop St Grosse Pointe Park, MI$62K31.51,248
- 5775 Bishop St Detroit, MI$28K31.51,248
- 5781 Bishop St Detroit, MI$42K311,316
- 5783 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$30KStudio31,540
- 5791 Bishop St Detroit, MI$50K--1980
- 5799 Bishop St Detroit, MI$56K--1.51,037
- 5793 Yorkshire Rd Detroit, MI$32K311,203
- 5811 Bishop St Detroit, MI$29K321,637
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.