5775 Dogwood Rd, Port Orange, FL 321272 beds, 2 baths, 2,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Appliance: washer/dryer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,118 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 310
- Lot width: 142
- Parcel #: 631700001050
- Zillow Home ID: 48059775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5775 Dogwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% lower than in Port Orange, and 53.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32127 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32127 home values.
- 5779 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$211K31.51,875
- 5771 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$216K332,027
- 5783 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$181K321,836
- 5767 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$219K422,937
- 5776 Woodcliff Rd Port Orange, FL$188K322,337
- 5780 Woodcliff Rd Port Orange, FL$186K232,195
- 5776 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$149K321,588
- 5772 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$172K321,858
- 5772 Woodcliff Rd Port Orange, FL$204K322,232
- 5759 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$166K321,792
- 5768 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$155K321,600
- 5784 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$231K321,475
- 5784 Woodcliff Rd Port Orange, FL$162K32.51,773
- 5768 Woodcliff Rd Port Orange, FL$169K321,998
- 755 Taylor Rd Port Orange, FL$187K321,964
- 747 Taylor Rd Port Orange, FL$164K321,646
- 5788 Woodcliff Rd Port Orange, FL$172K321,344
- 5764 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$437K543,156
- 5764 Woodcliff Rd Port Orange, FL$188K421,892
- 5751 Dogwood Rd Port Orange, FL$265K432,777
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.