5776 Date Ave, Rialto, CA 923773 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 540 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0264492040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17347696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5776 Date Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% lower than in Rialto, and 52.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92377 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rialto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92377 home values.
- 5782 Date Ave Rialto, CA$304K32.51,788
- 5835 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$300K321,795
- 5764 Date Ave Rialto, CA$299K321,863
- 5843 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$321K32.52,196
- 5755 Date Ave Rialto, CA$293K321,668
- 5823 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$312K32.52,059
- 5763 Date Ave Rialto, CA$315K331,896
- 5790 Date Ave Rialto, CA$303K321,783
- 5855 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$343K32.52,398
- 5771 Date Ave Rialto, CA$317K322,022
- 5758 Date Ave Rialto, CA$320K32.51,943
- 5815 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$314K422,095
- 5760 Magnolia Ave Rialto, CA$298K221,611
- 5766 Magnolia Ave Rialto, CA$325K422,036
- 5842 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$303K421,894
- 5834 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$319K322,200
- 5779 Date Ave Rialto, CA$306K32.51,827
- 5798 Date Ave Rialto, CA$305K421,791
- 5774 Magnolia Ave Rialto, CA$303K321,690
- 5863 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$321K32.52,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.