578 3rd St, Albany, NY 122064 beds, 2 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1903
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 648 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 01010006503800020040000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29646267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 578 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 124.9% higher than in Albany, and 116.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hill home values.
- 576 3rd St Albany, NY$103K421,215
- 580 3rd St Albany, NY$72K311,331
- 574 3rd St Albany, NY$118K41.51,463
- 582 3rd St Albany, NY$83K421,848
- 572 3rd St Albany, NY$74K311,355
- 584 3rd St Albany, NY$88K421,672
- 586 3rd St Albany, NY$80K521,680
- 570 3rd St Albany, NY$87K311,197
- 613 2nd St Albany, NY$72K21.51,336
- 611 2nd St Albany, NY$62K31.51,046
- 615 2nd St Albany, NY$101K221,176
- 609 2nd St Albany, NY$137K622,100
- 617 2nd St Albany, NY$148K51.51,820
- 588 3rd St Albany, NY$78K311,600
- 607 2nd St Albany, NY$69K311,272
- 619 2nd St Albany, NY$141K------
- 568 3rd St Albany, NY$90K41.51,232
- 605 2nd St Albany, NY$77K211,048
- 590 3rd St Albany, NY$118K421,600
- 621 2nd St Albany, NY$111K421,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.