- Built in 1973
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,059 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $415
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: A2110454
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Approval Information \ Association Approval Required, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Outside Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ Guest Parking, Security Information \ Phone Entry, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Maintenance Includes \ Landscaping\Lawn Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit View \ Ocean View, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Restrictions \ No Restrictions, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control Interior, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Unit Design \ Substantially Remodeled, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Pet Restrictions \ More Than 20 Lbs, Unit Design \ Interior Hall, Windows\Treatment \ Drapes & Rods, Section \ 18, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Security Information \ Card Entry, Type of Association \ Homeowners, Front Exposure \ East, Equipment\Appliances \ Other Equipment\Appliances, Windows\Treatment \ High Impact Windows, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Unit View \ Skyline View, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-32-18-068-0290, Equipment\Appliances \ Circuit Breaker
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 0132180680290
- Zillow Home ID: 63614525
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $179-216K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Upper Eastside home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Upper Eastside homes, this home is 13% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% greater than in Miami, and 298.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
|Other Units in this Building (48)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5781 Biscayne Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!