5784 Hacienda Way, Fontana, CA 923364 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,255 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 413 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,255 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 1119061420000
- Zillow Home ID: 52977791
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5784 Hacienda Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92336 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Fontana, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92336 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92336 home values.
- 5790 Hacienda Way Fontana, CA$417K42.752,830
- 5798 Hacienda Way Fontana, CA$391K32.52,255
- 5787 Oakdale Ln Fontana, CA$402K432,598
- 5793 Oakdale Ln Fontana, CA$419K533,000
- 16494 Tierra Ln Fontana, CA$386K32.52,219
- 16527 Almaden Dr Fontana, CA$419K432,992
- 5785 Hacienda Way Fontana, CA$387K42.752,530
- 5801 Oakdale Ln Fontana, CA$417K42.752,830
- 5804 Hacienda Way Fontana, CA$427K42.752,830
- 5791 Hacienda Way Fontana, CA$430K42.752,830
- 16519 Almaden Dr Fontana, CA$427K42.752,992
- 5799 Hacienda Way Fontana, CA$376K32.52,255
- 5809 Oakdale Ln Fontana, CA$415K42.752,530
- 16545 Almaden Dr Fontana, CA$450K53.53,340
- 16509 Almaden Dr Fontana, CA$404K42.752,530
- 16488 Tierra Ln Fontana, CA$411K42.752,530
- 5817 Oakdale Ln Fontana, CA$382K32.52,219
- 16555 Almaden Dr Fontana, CA$454K433,683
- 16499 Almaden Dr Fontana, CA$453K432,830
- 5792 Karl Ct Fontana, CA$401K42.52,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.