- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 340 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability, Built-In Shelves, Carpeting, Crown Molding, Decorative Pillars, Double Sinks, Handrails, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Landscaping, Large Closets, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated, Recessed Lighting, Separate Shower, Trey Ceilings, WD Hookup, Wainscoting, Window Coverings
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,538 sqft
- Parcel #: 17025200680
- Zillow Home ID: 61950812
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30126 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Mableton as a whole. Among 30126 homes, this home is valued 75.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% higher than in Mableton, and 105.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mableton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30126 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mableton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!