579 Judy Ln, Brunswick, OH 442123 beds, 2 baths, 928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Lot depth: 270
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 00318B19054
- Zillow Home ID: 34875043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 579 Judy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Brunswick, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- 571 Judy Ln Brunswick, OH$110K31960
- 589 Judy Ln Brunswick, OH$116K31956
- 565 Judy Ln Brunswick, OH$115K31960
- 597 Judy Ln Brunswick, OH$119K31.51,116
- 607 Judy Ln Brunswick, OH$132K31.51,450
- 7275 Grafton Rd Valley City, OH$141K41988
- 617 Judy Ln Brunswick, OH$132K311,080
- 4172 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH$115K311,238
- 4180 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH$170K32.51,550
- 4162 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH$110K211,478
- 625 Judy Ln Brunswick, OH$135K311,092
- 4196 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH$123K31.51,526
- 4134 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH$137K31.51,440
- 4124 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH$283K533,052
- 4214 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH$121K311,212
- 581 Sandra Dr Brunswick, OH$114K31.5912
- 589 Sandra Dr Brunswick, OH$107K31958
- 571 Sandra Dr Brunswick, OH$159K41.51,720
- 4163 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH$135K421,184
- 4186 Glenbriar Dr Brunswick, OH$207K32.52,254
Nearby Schools in Brunswick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292