579 W Virginia St, San Jose, CA 951253 beds, 1 bath, 1,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Parking: 192 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Electric, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1909
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 26418050
- Zillow Home ID: 19576665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 579 W Virginia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% higher than in San Jose, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 571 W Virginia St San Jose, CA$597K211,056
- 563 W Virginia St San Jose, CA$585K211,056
- 546 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$729K211,015
- 661 Illinois Ave San Jose, CA$610K211,101
- 649 Illinois Ave San Jose, CA$748K----1,638
- 557 W Virginia St San Jose, CA$1.35M----2,424
- 570 W Virginia St San Jose, CA$579K31972
- 635 Illinois Ave San Jose, CA$586K211,156
- 560 W Virginia St San Jose, CA$595K221,296
- 623 Illinois Ave San Jose, CA$541K321,100
- 552 W Virginia St San Jose, CA$522K21909
- 585 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M311,714
- 593 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$676K321,349
- 597 Illinois Ave San Jose, CA$581K21940
- 571 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$512K211,188
- 711 Illinois Ave San Jose, CA$700K321,572
- Bird Ave San Jose, CA--------
- 528 Bird Ave San Jose, CA$601K311,176
- 675 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$781K441,817
- 717 Illinois Ave San Jose, CA$632K211,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!