5790 Devonshire Blvd, Miami, FL 331552 beds, 1 bath, 1,139 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,139 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $231,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,139 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 3040130110420
- Zillow Home ID: 44188092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5790 Devonshire Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% higher than in Coral Terrace, and 125.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coral Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 5790 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$345K211,139
- 5778 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$464K321,745
- 5778 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$441K432,700
- 2929 SW 58th Ave Miami, FL$345K311,240
- 5785 SW 30th St Miami, FL$479K322,326
- 5766 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$267K211,045
- 2900 SW 58th Ave Miami, FL$428K431,855
- 2920 SW 57th Ct Miami, FL$392K211,631
- 5785 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$389K422,229
- 2928 SW 57th Ct Miami, FL$385K321,554
- 5756 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$379K321,047
- 5757 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$491K32.52,033
- 5759 SW 30th St Miami, FL$407K322,004
- 2880 SW 58th Ave Miami, FL$413K321,979
- 5755 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$364K321,047
- 5755 Devonshire Blvd Miami, FL$339K211,047
- 5815 SW 29th St Miami, FL$287K311,295
- 2801 SW 58th Ave Miami, FL$438K321,755
- 5784 SW 30th St Miami, FL$633K323,927
- 5772 SW 30th St Miami, FL$352K311,317
Nearby Schools in Coral Terrace
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292