- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,046 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $211
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Cooktop - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0088 L:0058
- Zillow Home ID: 55959984
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $232-344K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 1.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|50 Blackinton Dr Attleboro, MA||$270K||3||1.5||1,196|
|40 Blackinton Dr Attleboro, MA||$367K||4||2||2,656|
|35 Blackinton Dr Attleboro, MA||$320K||4||2.5||2,080|
|30 Blackinton Dr Attleboro, MA||$312K||4||2||2,040|
|76 Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$242K||3||2||1,094|
|20 Blackinton Dr Attleboro, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,352|
|16 Nathaniel Paine Rd Attleboro, MA||$240K||3||2||1,428|
|15 Nathaniel Paine Rd Attleboro, MA||$241K||3||1.5||1,040|
|80 Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$271K||3||2.5||1,236|
|79 Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$277K||3||2.5||1,524|
|6 Nathaniel Paine Rd Attleboro, MA||$292K||4||2||1,971|
|17 Nathaniel Paine Rd Attleboro, MA||$345K||3||2||2,503|
|10 Blackinton Dr Attleboro, MA||$236K||3||1.5||1,368|
|5 Nathaniel Paine Rd Attleboro, MA||$321K||3||2||2,059|
|67 Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$237K||3||1.5||1,094|
|Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$231K||3||1||1,008|
|44 Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$231K||3||1||1,008|
|98 Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$230K||3||1.5||960|
|97 Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$226K||3||1||1,008|
|60 Wheaton Dr Attleboro, MA||$238K||3||1||1,210|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
K-4 & ungraded1.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!