58 Charles St, Bedford, OH 441463 beds, 1 bath, 1,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 17 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $22,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: 3644594
- Parking: 2 spaces, 342 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,337 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 81415050
- Zillow Home ID: 58552342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 58 Charles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% lower than in Bedford, and 158.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44146 home values.
- 56 Charles St Bedford Hts, OH$76K421,408
- 62 Charles St Bedford, OH$88K31.51,142
- 133 Paul St Bedford, OH$99K321,188
- 54 Charles St Cleveland, OH$81K32.51,344
- 69 Justin St Bedford, OH$79K31.51,623
- Paul St Bedford, OH--------
- 63 Justin St Bedford, OH$104K31.51,370
- 79 Justin St Bedford, OH$52K211,024
- 49 Charles St Bedford, OH$88K411,642
- 143 Paul St Bedford, OH$39K311,108
- 57 Justin St Bedford, OH$79K31.51,370
- 83 Justin St Bedford, OH$68K21932
- 120 Paul St Bedford, OH$91K41.51,381
- 147 Paul St Bedford, OH$77K321,194
- 124 Paul St Bedford, OH$84K41.51,381
- 97 Paul St Bedford, OH$88K321,056
- 110 Paul St Bedford, OH$113K31.51,930
- 130 Paul St Bedford, OH$90K321,341
- 151 Paul St Bedford, OH$71K311,012
- 100 Paul St Bedford, OH$88K31.51,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292