- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,771 all time views
- 67 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $169,900
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: 4408140
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Full Fence, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Family Room Level \ 1, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Laminate, Foundation \ Granite, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Gas Heat Stove, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Interior Features CF \ Sec Sys/Alarms, Interior Features CF \ Vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ City Lot, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Level, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ St, Style \ New Englander, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,462 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: GOFF M:37 B:38 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 117802252
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03045 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Goffstown as a whole. Among 03045 homes, this home is 2.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% lower than in Goffstown, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goffstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03045 home values.
|36 Church St Goffstown, NH||$183K||4||2.5||2,142|
|34 Church St Goffstown, NH||$172K||3||--||840|
|38 Church St Goffstown, NH||$147K||3||1||1,335|
|35 Church St Goffstown, NH||$141K||3||2||1,339|
|33 Church St Goffstown, NH||$215K||6||3||2,990|
|40 Church St Goffstown, NH||$131K||3||1||1,122|
|43 Church St Goffstown, NH||$146K||3||1||1,496|
|31 Church St Goffstown, NH||$203K||5||3||2,442|
|42 Church St Goffstown, NH||$188K||4||2||2,264|
|45 Church St Goffstown, NH||$149K||3||1||1,585|
|37 N Mast St Goffstown, NH||$198K||4||1.5||2,033|
|29 Church St Goffstown, NH||$147K||3||1||1,378|
|39 N Mast St Goffstown, NH||$235K||4||2||2,481|
|28 Church St Goffstown, NH||$137K||3||1||1,080|
|39 N Mast St Goffstown, NH||$230K||4||2||2,486|
|41 N Mast St Goffstown, NH||$209K||4||2||2,313|
|40 N Mast St Goffstown, NH||$248K||5||2||2,786|
|40 N Mast Rd Goffstown, NH||$268K||6||2||3,100|
|44 N Mast St Goffstown, NH||$271K||5||3||3,096|
|29 N Mast St Goffstown, NH||$232K||5||3||2,652|
Nearby Schools in Goffstown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!