58 Dahill RdAPT 3D, Brooklyn, NY 11218
For Sale: $278,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow44
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Windowed Kitchen, Laundry Room, Pre-War
- MLS #3530806
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count84
- Zillow Home ID2117857604
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$282,406||$249K – $328K||-$8,184||--||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,017/mo||$1.5K – $3.5K/mo||+$26||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Kensington home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kensington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.2% lower than in New York, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kensington home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
Neighborhood for 58 Dahill Road APT 3D
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. 230 Doris L Cohen (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- Junior High School 223 the Montauk (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 0.7 mi
- Acad for College Prep & Career Explorat... (assigned) 6-12 1.4 mi
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Brooklyn School for Music & Theater (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Brooklyn Academy of Science and the Env... (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi