58 Florida Ave NW, Washington, DC 200012 beds, 2 baths, 2,094 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,132 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Ice Maker
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,094 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0614 0094
- Zillow Home ID: 412393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 58 Florida Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Truxton Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% lower than in Washington, and 56.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Truxton Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
- 56 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$484K41.51,935
- 60 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$616K32.52,487
- 54 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$484K21.51,112
- 52 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$455K311,620
- 50 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$705K43.51,656
- 1617 1st St NW Washington, DC$593K42.51,656
- 1615 1st St NW Washington, DC$667K441,606
- Q St NW Washington, DC$493K311,090
- 1619 1st St NW Washington, DC$743K112,486
- 1613 1st St NW Washington, DC$784K53.52,465
- 1621 1st St NW Washington, DC$765K832,486
- 46 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$504K311,656
- 1611 1st St NW Washington, DC$645K532,128
- 1623 1st St NW Washington, DC$773K542,366
- 37 Q St NW Washington, DC$725K541,968
- 41 Q St NW Washington, DC$643K321,642
- 1609 1st St NW Washington, DC$637K632,512
- 35 Q St NW # 2 Washington, DC$635K331,243
- 35 Q St NW Washington, DC$377K331,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.