- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,000 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Parcel #: 0812500
- Zillow Home ID: 57391495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-153K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06615 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Stratford as a whole. Among 06615 homes, this home is valued 27.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06615 home values.
|68 Howard St Stratford, CT||$142K||3||1||1,137|
|48 Howard St Stratford, CT||$136K||3||1||1,020|
|70 Howard St Stratford, CT||$268K||4||3||2,786|
|42 Howard St Stratford, CT||$142K||3||1||1,078|
|78 Howard St Stratford, CT||$165K||4||1||1,394|
|80 Howard St Stratford, CT||$151K||3||2||1,050|
|33 Howard St Stratford, CT||$200K||2||1||1,100|
|29 Howard St Stratford, CT||$155K||3||1||1,344|
|20 Howard St Stratford, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,429|
|21 Howard St Stratford, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,400|
|12 Howard St Stratford, CT||$180K||4||1||1,577|
|245 Graham St Stratford, CT||$193K||4||2||1,625|
|121 Victory St Stratford, CT||$141K||3||1||1,104|
|94 Victory St Stratford, CT||$139K||2||1.5||1,066|
|112 Victory St Stratford, CT||$131K||2||1||874|
|82 Victory St Stratford, CT||$195K||4||2||1,784|
|330 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT||$151K||3||1||1,379|
|314 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT||$147K||3||1.5||1,173|
|102 Victory St Stratford, CT||$151K||3||2||1,048|
|250 Graham St Stratford, CT||$268K||6||2||2,045|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
PK, 3-61.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!