- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
58 Hydrangea Ln, Suffield, CT 060784 beds, 3 baths, 2,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,914 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0056H B:00047 L:178-20
- Zillow Home ID: 82406057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 58 Hydrangea Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06078 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% higher than in Suffield, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06078 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Suffield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06078 home values.
- 60 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$424K32.52,318
- 56 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$427K322,041
- 62 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$505K42.53,159
- 54 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$433K32.51,952
- 59 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$495K32.52,822
- 52 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$459K32.51,899
- 61 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$423K32.52,368
- 55 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$451K32.52,624
- 63 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$478K32.52,604
- 53 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$483K32.52,814
- 51 Hydrangea Ln Suffield, CT$424K32.51,990
- 28 Wisteria Ln Suffield, CT$424K32.52,134
- 25 Wisteria Ln Suffield, CT$480K42.52,340
- 25 Wisteria Ln Suffield, CT$427K432,340
- 31 Wisteria Ln Suffield, CT$476K32.52,443
- 34 Wisteria Ln Suffield, CT$431K232,381
- 33 Wisteria Ln Suffield, CT$475K32.52,625
- 35 Wisteria Ln Suffield, CT$432K42.51,962
- 36 Wisteria Ln Suffield, CT$439K42.51,921
- 81 Andrew Ln Suffield, CT$489K32.52,094
Nearby Schools in Suffield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.