- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,768 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0087 B:0043 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56695045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01420 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Fitchburg as a whole. Among 01420 homes, this home is valued 50.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01420, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Fitchburg, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fitchburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01420 home values.
|135 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$140K||3||1||1,012|
|120 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$172K||3||1||1,545|
|41 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$148K||2||1||1,344|
|12 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||--||5||2||3,100|
|82 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$147K||2||1||936|
|121-123 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$179K||4||3||2,100|
|57 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$194K||5||2||2,002|
|69 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$151K||3||1||1,232|
|27 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$126K||3||1||1,092|
|114 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$205K||6||2||2,839|
|115 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$227K||4||3||2,100|
|115-117 Pershing St Fitchburg, MA||$184K||4||4||2,100|
|94 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$154K||2||1||1,232|
|520 Fairmount St Fitchburg, MA||$204K||6||3||2,795|
|128 Pershing St UNIT 1 Fitchburg, MA||$143K||3||1.5||1,500|
|128 Pershing St UNIT 3 Fitchburg, MA||$143K||3||1.5||1,480|
|128 Pershing St UNIT 2 Fitchburg, MA||$142K||3||1.5||1,530|
|508 Fairmount St Fitchburg, MA||$177K||4||1.5||1,960|
|81 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$166K||3||1.5||1,120|
|10 Leroy St Fitchburg, MA||$141K||4||2||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Fitchburg
PK-4 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!