- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,117 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $439,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $209
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0038 B:696A L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56857469
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-485K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for North Attleborough as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 43.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% greater than in North Attleborough, and 65.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02760 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Attleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|68 Lisa Dr North Attleboro, MA||$407K||4||2.5||1,872|
|48 Lisa Dr North Attleboro, MA||$386K||3||1.5||2,233|
|47 Lisa Dr North Attleboro, MA||$411K||4||2.5||2,250|
|37 Lisa Dr North Attleboro, MA||$391K||4||2.5||2,052|
|195 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$415K||4||2.5||2,268|
|57 Lisa Dr North Attleboro, MA||$400K||4||2.5||2,052|
|56 Jean Dr North Attleboro, MA||$392K||3||2.5||1,944|
|185 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$397K||4||2.5||2,040|
|66 Jean Dr North Attleboro, MA||$394K||3||2.5||1,961|
|38 Lisa Dr North Attleboro, MA||$395K||4||2.5||2,106|
|205 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$388K||4||2.5||2,012|
|27 Lisa Dr North Attleboro, MA||$400K||4||2.5||2,106|
|46 Jean Dr North Attleboro, MA||$387K||4||2.5||1,998|
|171 Cranberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$429K||4||2.5||2,546|
|76 Jean Dr North Attleboro, MA||$397K||4||3||1,944|
|161 Cranberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$398K||4||2.5||1,924|
|181 Cranberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$462K||4||2.5||3,060|
|200 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$426K||3||2.5||2,628|
|220 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$413K||4||2.5||2,238|
|7 Lisa Dr North Attleboro, MA||$401K||4||2.5||2,300|
Nearby Schools in North Attleborough
K-5 & ungraded1.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!