- Lot: 3.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $234,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Coal, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,044 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R03867
- Zillow Home ID: 57855431
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Town of East Hampton as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 3.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.9% higher than in Town of East Hampton, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06424 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|57 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$358K||3||2.5||2,848|
|68 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$285K||4||1.5||2,128|
|67 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$319K||3||2.5||2,654|
|56 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$294K||3||2.5||2,707|
|51 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$267K||4||2.5||1,976|
|54 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$306K||3||2.5||2,112|
|78 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$281K||4||1.5||2,205|
|52 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$345K||3||2.5||2,499|
|50 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$231K||3||2.5||1,776|
|80 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$266K||3||1.5||1,896|
|47 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$231K||3||1.5||1,560|
|46 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$307K||4||2.5||2,300|
|38 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,404|
|36 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$157K||3||1||1,260|
|83 Mott Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$250K||5||2.5||2,328|
|3 Seven Hills Xing East Hampton, CT||$385K||4||2.5||2,783|
|3 Seven Hills Xing East Hampton, CT||$394K||4||3||2,783|
|11 Seven Hills Xing East Hampton, CT||$378K||4||3||2,619|
|25 Island View Ter East Hampton, CT||$430K||4||3.5||2,814|
|8 Eastham Bridge Rd East Hampton, CT||$461K||4||2.5||3,578|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!