- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 599 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $190,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $205
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Parcel #: 271017019002
- Zillow Home ID: 58963800
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $126-228K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 5% decrease for Old Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 29.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% greater than in Old Mystic, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|2 Bern Ct Mystic, CT||$170K||3||1||936|
|52 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$166K||3||1||936|
|12 Bern Ct Mystic, CT||$169K||3||1||936|
|44 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$167K||3||1||972|
|37 Oslo St Mystic, CT||$167K||2||1||936|
|1 Bern Ct Mystic, CT||$183K||3||1||936|
|18 Bern Ct Mystic, CT||$158K||3||1||936|
|38 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$179K||3||1||1,225|
|38 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$184K||3||1||1,225|
|63 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$215K||4||1||1,632|
|57 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,384|
|33 Oslo St Mystic, CT||$166K||3||1||936|
|11 Bern Ct Mystic, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,664|
|51 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$202K||4||2||1,248|
|69 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$169K||3||1||936|
|41 Oslo St Mystic, CT||$142K||3||1||936|
|84 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$174K||3||1||936|
|75 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$175K||3||1||936|
|43 Nantucket Dr Mystic, CT||$191K||3||2||1,200|
|17 Bern Ct Mystic, CT||$220K||4||2.5||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Old Mystic
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!